Friday, January 2, 2015

First Day of Work in 2015!

So it's a Friday and it's the first day back at work in this new year! We should start off the first working day if the new year right, that is whi I treated myself to My favorite mocha frappe and egg white wrap from Starbucks this morning! At the same time, treating my girlfriend to her favorite caramel frappe too!


Friday is usually spend at the warehouse all afternoon and thus, I would never have time for lunch. Waited till dinner time and ate quite alot. Well, Chicken Briyani (for myself) and kambing soup with bread (shared). Must be hungry so its very yummy tonight!





Went to pick my baby girl home from school tonight. Such a lazy baby! I was carrying quite alot of stuffs and she said her frozen bag so big, she can't carry. Add on a load to me. Nvm, and she said she so tired, cannot walk, want me to carry her!!! 


She even offered to help me to carry the bags so I can carry her. In the end she said so heavy. Of cos I ended up carrying this big baby home. But had to stop halfway as my arms felt like it was breaking!!!



Since I was home earlier tonight, I decided to start packing my luggage first. Excited for the trip less than a week away, but a little too early to pack. This naughty baby refuse to let me pack my luggage in peace! 




On a side note, last I sort of packed a luggage to travel was almost 6 years ago! (i used to travel yearly quite often to Hong Kong & China before that, since I was very young) 
So I am feeling kind of excited that in less than a weeks time... I am actually traveling by plane for the first time in six years!!!!! (And a little nervous because I already forgotten what it is like to be sitting an airplane)

No comments:

Post a Comment