Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bugis Night.

HAPPY 4 YEARS 2 MONTHS
to my MELODY! <3
LOVE HER TO BITS!!!

Randomly, lunch with Skylar today.

Probably the first and the last time we'd lunch since working and and before she leaves. We had ban mian for lunch at Food Republic in Break Talk HQ Building.

Met my favorite Mummy, Jasmine, at Bugis after work tonight. We wanted to have fish soup for dinner but there was a long queue, ended up eating fishball noodles at Seng Huat Coffeehouse. I ate my favorite Fishball Mee Tai Mak dry.so full till I feel as though my stomach was exploding.

Next was retail therapy at Bugis Street. I really should not be spending money but I bought three dresses, $17 / $14 / $10 respectively. After hours of walking the whole Bugis Street, bought I Love Taimei - Tempura set, with Sweet Potato as sides and Honey Lemon as drink.

Took a cab back from Bugis+ taxi stand after. And this random guy, I assume he is Korean and he is quite handsome, spoke to me. Asking me besides calling to book for a cab, is there any other way to get a cab or is there another area with more cabs. He said cos he do not have a phone with him. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment