Sunday, February 23, 2014

Simple Weekend.

Saturday

Worked today. Brought out all the other paintings that I have received in my mailbox yesterday. Four Hello Kitty and two Animal paintings. Also brought out my MacBook Air. Bringing all these stuffs to do it during my free time after work today.

Asked John to bring me to Nex after I end work as I needed to buy the printer ink cartridge for Zhong Zhong's printer. Spend the afternoon doing one painting but never completed it. 

. Dinner at Toa Payoh tonight, Chicken Rice as usual as the Indoneisia stall only has Ayam Penyet left.

I also cut my starhub sim card to Micro Sim. But my photo could not detect it, must be never cut properly, wasted my $3.

Sunday

I woke up quite early as I was feeling hungry again. I ate two egg and one cheese prata for breakfast.

I was tired again so I went to take a short nap. Woke up about an hour plus later and it was lunch time. Ordered KFC for lunch, I only ate one piece of drunm stick and medium whipped potato. Finished up the rest of the painting after, took so long to finish one small painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment