Saturday, February 15, 2014

Town for Dinner.

Laze at home for the early part of the Saturday. Finally heading out about 5.30pm with my Melody, took a cab to Heeren. Met up with Buddy K first while waiting for Joey and Cindy to arrive. We walked around the new Robinsons at Heeren, then walked over to Ngee Ann City as Joey needed to buy stuffs from Art Friend. I bought a costumd sticket for Melody as well.

Next, we walked over to Orchard Central to have our dinner. Melody fell asleep before we reached there, probably because she made me angry and I laid hands on her again. She cried a little and fell asleep shortly after. We planned to have dinner Sumiya but there was a waiting list and waiting time was quite long. Ended up having out dinner at Lao Bei Jing.

After dinner, we walked over to Plaza Singapura. Met Pris for awhile after she ended work. Walked around Daiso and I bought new cryons and color pencils for Melody. Also AA Battery and tibbits and sweets. Took a train back home after and Melody slept all the way, even till I reached home.
Necer had a chance to see my Bb. I miss him and i know he miss me too.














No comments:

Post a Comment