Monday, February 17, 2014

Farewell Dinner Affair.

The first part of my Monday is kinda blue.

Tried booking and waiting for a cab since 8.30am. Only manage to hop on a cab that was not under booking at 8.55am. Went by KPE and there was a heavy jam due to accident. So went by Tampines route instead which was also quite slow-moving. End up reaching work at 9.30am, cost me $19.80.

My day at work? Neitherless to say.. Just as boring as always, always I repeat. How awesome can my morning get, having to photocopy an entire over-flooded file of all the January food invoices in Four Seasons. Then punch holes and refile in a new file. Then checking every single page to make sure it's chopped and signed. Very awesome right?

But nevermind about that. I went out for lunch with Ashley, Si Hui and Oamela to Pya Lebar Singapore Post. Had Astons at Kopitiam, black pepper fish with two portions of mac 'n' cheese. Miss this and miss so many food from the Kopitiam there. Looked at some DIY painting by numbers but I did not buy yet. Bought Gong Cha, my favorite Honey Green Tea, before heading back to work again.

The feeling I get, everytime I have to go to work, step into the office, is just.. Had some thoughts on my own and I am pretty firm this time already. I had a tall with my Marketing Manager, Fayth, and told her of my plans. Shall see how it goes. Because I don't feel happy or look forward to it anymore, no point right.
The second part of my Monday is not as blue.

Had a farewell dinner for Lina, Si Hui and Pamela at Ding Tai Fung, Bread Talk HQ Building with the sales team. Awesome food and great company. I do feel some fun, joy and laughter being around the sales team as compared to..

That sort of sums up my Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment