Thursday, January 20, 2011

Poor little melody

My Melody had slight fever last night and runny nose too, I guess I passed my sickness to her. Cousin Jasmine came over to my home in the afternoon. Bring her to the Northeast Medical Clinic to see doctor, it cost me $27. Jasmine suggested to have Sakae Sushi buffet and I agreed. But I ate so little today cos the naughty little one refuse to be good.






























My naughty little baby just like a gangster baby.

Went to Fox after eating and I bought two pinkie long tops and one blue denim overall jumper for My Melody, as well as a white Mickey Mouse and a grey Donald Duck top for Cousin Jayden. Jasmine left at 6pm and I couldn't go home because it was raining. So I took LRT to Dad's place at Fernvale and he send us home at 9pm.















My Melody is wearing this red dress for the first time but u think red does not suit her.









Sister Aslynna and My Melody.



Dinner for tonight.. Rice, soup and floss.



Melody's new clothes.



Cousin Jayden's new tops.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment