Friday, January 7, 2011

Sister's birthday

Today.. My piggy sister, Aslynna, turns four years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Her birthday celebration this year was held at Downtown East Resort. So My Melody and I was here since yesterday and we stayed over.

In the early afternoon, had lunch with My Melody, sister, her mum and maid at Hao Kou Wei. I bought chicken porridge for My Melody and chicken cutlet rice for myself. I guess I ended up eating both. After lunch, we went to Explorer Kid at EHub. Spend two hours plus there, My Melody should have enjoyed but the place it too big. Saw a very cute pink My Melody romper which cost $15 at a pushcart stall and sister's mum paid for it. Also a cute pink Minnie Mouse romper with tail which was $21.90 but can get it at $15 cos we bought something.

Back to the chalet and I thought I could rest but no.. I've walked in and out a few times with My Melody. Once was to change the sizes of the rompers from L to XL. I bought bread toasts from Old Days Kopitiam and my favorite mashed potato from Popeyes. The next time was to accompany the maid go buy charcoal and veggie.

Birthday celebration for sister at night. There was BBQ and relatives starts coming. Copycat sister got almost exactly same birthday dress as My Melody. She got so many gifts but My Melody don't even have! Unfair to the max... Even cousins bought for her and their excuse is their BF buy. Forget it!









In the morning.. First time seeing My Melody wearing this cute Winnie Tge Pooh romper I bought for her way before she was born.





















In Explorer Kid, My Melody playing in ball pit without jacket on.






















In Explorer Kid, My Melody playing in the ball pit with her colorful jacket on.









Piggy sister acting cute in ball pit.
























At Explorer Kid, random shots of My Melody.









My Melody and piggy sister playing together.















Random shots of piggy sister.









My Melody trying on her new rompers.















My Melody in her My Melody romper sitting in her new Combi stroller.
























My Melody and her mummy.















Copycat sister in her almost exactly same birthday dress as My Melody.



Sister's birthday cake which I think it's ugly cos the barbie doll like that looks scary.















Some random photo shots.



My Melody says Good Night.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment