Monday, January 17, 2011

Two days MC..

Worked full shift yesterday and I swear I felt like dying so many times cos I was sick, real sick. First bad flu, then block nose, then cough, then I had phlegm both when I cough or in my nose, then I couldn't breathe fully... Actually, all these symptoms add up equals to my asthma more or less. Really is one year once.. ^^

So, I woke up this morning feeling very unwell still and even feverish, decided to see a doctor instead. It's a Monday and going to a Polyclinic means waiting for 3-4hours, feeling too sick to wait so I went to NorthEast Medical Clinic at Compass Poont and.. I regretted cos it cost me $92!!!!! For one cough syrup, three different types of pills and one asthma inhaler which cost me $45 and a 2-days MC. How great???

Decided to go over to Mum's home so I would be able to get some rest in peace. Kinda spend most of the tine using the com and I created a FaceBook account for My Melody. Took a nap bout 7pm cos I was tired after taking only the pills. Couldn't wake up but I had to go home at 8pm. Felt my whole body so heated after waking up but once I step out of Mum's home, I was freezing cold so I borrowed a jacket from Mum.




Duck porridge for lunch yesterday.



Century egg congee for supper yesterday which Dad bought for us from some famous place.



All these cost me a bomb.



My childhood favourite snack.



Found this in the fridge and I couldnt resist such heaven chocolate so I ate two pieces.



As well as these., Opps...

I can't remember how long ago was the last time I was alone at my Mum's place, I miss this feeling so much.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment