Saturday, January 15, 2011

Night trip to NEX


Spent my entire Saturday afternoon clearing my table, printing My Melody's photos using my Sony photo printer, clearing away the dust and hair on the floor that was kinda hidden and changing my bedsheet.

At night, decided to head out to buy baby's stuff and some groceries. Since the Fairprice Xtra at NEX is open 24hours, i went there. Reached at about 9pm. Had dinner at Din Tai Fung. My favorite Xiao Long Bao and Century Eggs is heaven.

Had a chance to walk around the whole of NEX before I went to Fairprice Xtra. Nevertheless to say, majority of the stores are closed since it was past 10pm already. I spent $115+ buying two packet of diapers, one big tin of milk, a new Teddy bites for My Melody, one tray of eggs, three packets of instant noodles, two broccoli and two big bottles of Pokka green tea. I tools cab back home, paid $6.40.
























My poor Melody was throwing tantrum and crying yet I find her so cute that I'm taking pictures of her at that time.












小笼包, 皮蛋, 酸辣汤 and dumpling noodle soup.



What I bought from Fairprice Xtra.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment