Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stocktake day

It's Toys'R'Us Year End Inventry again. It felt like Mid Year Inventry was just over yesterday. This time round, I was doing Key Punching. It ended earlier than the previous stock take. Reached home about 10+am and KO-ed. But was woken up with a very very very bad stomachache at 2+pm. I never got the chance to go back to sleep after that.

Prepared and Dad came to fetch Grandma, Uncle Azdre, My Melody and I. We went to Changi Village for very very late lunch. I ate Nasi Ayam Penyet despite how my stomach was feeling. Next went over to Downtown East resort as Dad booked a chalet to celebrate Sister's birthday tomorrow. Grand-aunt and Stella was here too.

Dad wanted My Melody and I to stayover tonight. Had dinner at Old Days Kopitiam with My Melody, Sister and Maid. It is so bored here. Sigh.

























My Melody.






Sister Asylnna.






My dinner.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment