Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Trip to MBS.

Plans for dinner with a friend was cancelled yet again. Becos I had to fetch Melody from school.
Still I made a quick trip to MBS as I wanted to get something.

But I ended up visiting three shops there. First, Pandora. To get a charm for my Bestie but I was tempted and.. got two new love charms for myself as well after thinking for so long. But one will be a gift from someone to me and the cheaper one will be a gift i reward to myself for working a year in this company.

Second, Victoria Secret. Also to get a gift for a good friend shared by my clique and, almost tempted to get myself a new wallet that is very chio and on 50% discount. Lucky I skipped it, but I still bought a fragrance set for myself as my current is finishing.

Third, Zara. To get a pair of jeans for someone. Can't seem to find the right one but I had to buy one anyway since I came all the way here in the first place for that reason.

I am proud of myself cos I took a train from Tai Seng to MBS and back to Seng Kang by train too. Yay. Felt like a shoppaholic going home with five bags of 'not too cheap' brands. Hehe. Rare times.

Yummy cherries from Lady Boss at work.

My shopping loots for tonight.

Baby girl insist of being part of the picture as well.

Two new Love charms added to my collection.

You & Me dangling Love charm cost $124, someone gift this to me.
As a reward for me working 1 year in this company.

The 'LOVE' word dangling charm cost $71.
I gift this to myself as a reward of working 1 year in this company.

My Pandora's charm collection to date.

The Victoria's Secret chio wallet I was almost tempted to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment