Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Shopping Date with Gf.

Tonight, I met up with ny favorite Mummy for some shopping therapy at Bugis Street. But firstly, we had to feed our stonach if not we will have no energy to shop.

We had our dinner at Ramen Champion in Bugis+. Ramen tasted a little salty but overall, ramen usually will never go wrong.



Next, after finishing out shopping it was time to snap snap some photos for memory sake. Look at our stuffs we bought, like mothing right. She squeezed all into a bag so it's deceiving while I also manage to only squeeze everything into two bags But hidden behind her in the pictures.





We realised we never had a drink all night. So before heading home, we bought Lychee McFizz and twister fries to end the night.


Upon reaching home, Uncle Azdre's wife told me she bought a new sandal for me. Really appreciate it as it wss just what I needed. All my sandals were spoilt and I cannot wear slippers to work. Kind of dislike wearing pumps or shoes so this is really great!


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment