Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ang Bao day.

Today, 14th January, marks the day that I have been working in this company for exactly a year. From Gustos Pte Ltd to Four Seasons Catering Pte Ltd to Zhong Zhong Ngoh Hiang Pte Ltd, overall in Four Seasons Group. I believed I have learnt so much, much more than anyone else. I wonder what the near future holds for me, if I continued my stay here? Hmmmmm...

Today, is also the day everyone has been waiting for. I finally got my 'ang bao', I should be contented though I know it's not good enough. Oh well, there is no room for expectations here. Be happy!

Lunched out at Toa Payoh with Joey, Fayth, Ashley, Pamela, Si Hui, Cynthis and Iris today. The four of us youngters shared a table and order a few different kind of food to share. Hehe.

Waited for Si Hui to end work about 7pm and I went back to Seng Kang straight. Bought McDonalds for dinner for Melody, maid and myself. And I went to fetch Melody home from her CC. Naughty girl cried all the way home becos she wants to eat her McDonalds badly but I insist to only go home to eat.

Yummy Yummy.
Carrot Cake + Rojak + You Tiao + Hokkien Mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment