Friday, January 17, 2014

New Year New Wallet.

I took urgent morning half day leave today. Kinda craving for Mee Goreng lately so I had Mee Goreng for lunch instead of the usual Malay rice.

Headed to OG at Bugis after work tonight. Had dinner at Burger King. Tried the new Triple Cheese Double Beef meal. Hehe.

Shopped and looked at wallets in OG as I wanted to get a new wallet. But wanted to look at more choices before deciding if I should get the Victoria Secret wallet. The first wallet that caught my attention was a Pierre Cardin wallet, which is ultimately the wallet I bought after looking at so many wallet. Was thinking at first as it was rather expensive, but found out there is 20% discount, and since it was a gift from someone. That someone agreed that the wallet is nice and likes it too, and was willing to get it for me in the end despite the price so.. I went for it. Yay. New year new wallet!

Bought two boxes of durians from Bugis Street too. But my stomach has been feeling unwell after our BK dinner. So I decided to go home straight after and skip the durian for the night. But I went home a happy girl.

Sedap Mee Goreng with Sambal Telo & Bagedail.

Yummy Cheesy Treat at BK with Onion Rings & Awesome Fries.

Renoma really makes me think of underwear only. 
But my new wallet was placed in this box.

My chio new Pierre Cardin wallet, thanks to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment