Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday with Melody.

I brought my Melody out in her stroller today. It's been a long time since zi used the stroller and I wanted to shop around a little todat. Fearing she would be running around or would be lazy to walk, decided to use the stroller.

Met Bestie and her bf, Paul, at Hougang station. We trained to Harbour Front. Had lunch at Banquet at Harbour Front center, my favorite western food as usual. 

Next, Melody insisted to sit on the mini train ride so I decided to grant her wish. $6 for one adult and one child, a barely five minute ride I supposed. And when we passed by Singkids, she also insisted on wanting to play that.

I ignored at first and decided to go to tangs to buy something I planned on getting. But Melody was very naughty and got out of her stroller. Refusing to go back in because she wants to go play at Singkids. Cannot tahan this little monster, so I gave in again and brought her to play after buying my stuff. 

It was $18 for an hour and $3 for a pair of socks for her, total $21 so expensive. Lucky this time, I manage to get her to play on her own saying I got no socks so I cannot go in. Only can watch her from outside. Lucky she is usually quite independent.

Bestie and bf went for Max Brenner while I waited for Melody to finish playing. Walked walked and I bought something at Zara too. I really cannot be shopping alone without someone cos I will tend to keep buying sruff for that someone. 

Trained back to Seng Kang about 5pm. Went back home first and brought Melody downstairs again to play at the playground for almost an hour too.

Quite worn out by the end of today.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment