Thursday, January 16, 2014

Foodie Day.

Lunched out at Toast Box with Kristen, Ashley and Pamela this afternoon. After lunch, headed to Passion Gadgets as Kristen wanted to get some Polariod films. So I was tempted and bought four packets of cartoon polariod films and two Little Twin Star polariod albums.

Ordered sushi for Si Hui and myself yesterday so we collected it before we end work today. I ate it all finish myself. Shiok to the max, my love for sushi never dies. Hehehe. Also ordered KFC for dinner. Fattening again I know.

Tonight at home, my baby like a boss. She was watching cartoons on YouTube with the Galaxy Tab. And when her favorite cartoon shows on TV. She put the tab beside the TV so she can watch both, like a boss. Haha. Smart girl.

Awesome Curry Chicken with Rice from Toast Box.
First time trying and now I know why my friends love it.

Yummy sushi all for ME only. Hehe.

KFC Delivery tonight for Four.

Baby girl like-a-Boss style at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment