Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year eve

Had steamboat at home with family in the afternoon. Sister, her mum and maid cane over to eat too. Bout 3+pm, My Melody and I went out with them to Compass Point. I wanted to see if I could get any dress last minute. I tried on a few and only liked one but it cost $79, can't bear to buy it. I tried a long dress and they said it was nice on me, and it was $59, the cheapest among all I tried, so I decided to buy that though I don't really like it. And it so happy there was promotion for long dress, one for $29 and two for $49, I only bought one though. Thank god I didn't have to spend $59 for it cos I will probably only wear it once. Really is buy new cloth for the sake of buying sio. Dad came to fetch us back to his house. Had steamboat for dinner again at his place. I just reached home not long ago. That's about all for this day.



This was the only dress that caught my attention and I'm loving it. Now I'm starting to regret not buying this dress instead cos I can still wear it out next time.









In real life, I look so fat cos of my tummy. But I think in pictures not that obvious. Suddenly feel that the second black&white dress looks nice in picture, but in actual it's tight-fit stick to body kind so can see my fats.




I think this Paris Hilton's fake eyelashes damn chio. Simple with a little bling bling, too bad I don't know and don't dare to use it, would need someone to help me put it on.






























Random pictures of the day.



























Random pictures taken on Instagram.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment