Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A day at Nex..

Bring My Melody to Nex together with Fion at 3+pm. We had lunch at Din Tai Fung. QiLong was at Popular writing order so we went to find him, he hanged out with us for about an hour before he left. Fion and I tried Sogurt for the very first time today, it cost us $9.15 but considered free cos she spotted a $10 note on the floor earlier and I picked it up. After finishing the yummy sogurt, she had to head home. I stayed and waited for someone to arrive. Saw Renata and her girl twice, such a coincidence to bump into her when her mum just dropped her off. I had popiah at Qi Ji as my dinner. I went home at about 9.30pm.

























My Melody enjoying her baby bites at home.







































My Melody for today.




Me eating Mee.



QiLong, Fion & I.









QiLong & Fion with My Melody.















Fion & I.
















Secretly snap shots of Fion.









Din Tai Fung & Sogurt.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment