Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentine day is just another normal day to me. Off today, went over to Mum's home in the afternoon. Mum bought me some stuffs from Korea. Left Mum's home at 5.30pm. Ordered Pizza Hut Delivery for dinner at night for dinner. Watched Mean Girls 2 online too, nice nice nice. Still, it was a happy day for me.



Nasi Lemak for lunch, my food was cut into nice small pieces.



The stuffs Mum bought for me from Korea. A watch, passport cover, keychain, bb cream, peeling cream and I don't know what.



Maggie Mee for dinner before my Pizza Hut delivery arrives.



All-time-favorite Hawaiian Pizza.



All-time-favorite Sweet'N'Spicy 10pcs Drumlets.



All-time-favorite Garlic Bread.



I've never tried this before, Chicken Curry pizza and I still didn't eat it today.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment