Saturday, February 12, 2011

Raynulph's baby shower

Usual off day on a Saturday. Basically slack away most of my tine today at hone with My Melody. We only went out at 4pm to attend Raynulph's baby shower. We took a cab to Joey's house at Pasir Ris.

The mummies & babies I met today were Joey & Baby Raynulph, Shalyn & Baby Velentino, WeiXin & Baby EnQi and KeTing. It was my first time meeting them and it was nice spending time with them for that few hours. Shalyn and I left at 7+pm, we shared cab home as she's staying in Punggol.

On a side note, my wish was granted. My polariod films arrived yesterday. Hehe. Took pictures of My Melody only so far.






My colorful polariod films.



My Melody & I.



My baby Lovelove.



She likes crawling in and out of the toilet.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment