Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Instagram is niceee

I was supposed to work morning shift today. But Me Melody was sick so I need to bring her to the Polyclinic. Other than that, my life is boring recently.

CNY is in two days and I haven't bought a single new cloth for myself. I've been buying alot of new clothes for My Melody and I'm still buying from Gmarket now. Babies clothes are all so adorable,

I've recently sign up for a Gmarket account, and I've bought 4 box of colored polariod films for $31.80 and two polariod photo albums for $23.80. I'm afraid I will start to get addicted to online shopping.

I've also recently installed the app, Instagram, and I'm liking the effects of the photos I took. Shall end off the post with those random pictures I took using this app.


































xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment