Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Homey days again

Supposed to be working morning shift today but I am on MC because I'm sick. So I haven't been working for three days now.

Yesterday..
Stayed at home with My Baby Melody. Only bring her downstairs to open letter box because I wanted to check if any parcel arrived and there was one. My lavender and yellow mini polariod albums finally arrived.









Random shots of My Melody.









My lavender & yellow mini polariod albums.

Today..
Went to the polyclinic to get an MC with lots of medicines again and it cost me $23. And they made me go through the asthma test again and even ask me to demonstrate how I use the asthma inhaler like some small kid. And I really forgotten the right way to use it. Went over to Mum's home to rest and back home at 8++pm. Another parcel arrived and it's my light purple handburger case for my polariod camera.









Meal at Mum's home, plain porridge & frog leg porridge.
















Random cam-whore moments in purple.









My light purple handburger case.






Dinner for tonight.






Ending off with my baby love.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment