Saturday, February 19, 2011

A day at Compass Point

Sister and maid stayed-over at my house since yesterday. Intended to bring My Melody together with sister and maid swimming today but I remembered I had my period. It was also raining anyway. Ended up bringing them to Compass Point because maid wanted to print photos. I bought hot fudge sundae as I suddenly felt like eating ice-cream. Had to share with My Melody because she wanted it. My Melody and sister shared two plain waffles from Prima Deli, both if them are such little piggies. Walked through the Uncle Ringo fun fair before heading home at 8++pm.






My lunch & dinner at home, sama sama.



My Melody & sister playing with the neighbor's kids.









Sam Seng baby, before & after eating mu ice-cream.















My Melody with her adorable funny expressions while eating the waffle.






Time to drink some water.















Both piggies enjoying their waffle.









My Melody attempted to steal the marshmallow sister was holding but gave up and walked away after failing.









It seems like My Melody trying to find gold in the basket.






























My Melody in her new adorable pinkie hearty romper for today.





















My Melody in her new pinkie babygap pajamas for the night.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment