Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday filled with plans

Part One...

Woke up early today as Grandma, My Melody and I ate going to the Legal Aid place. We took cab there and the stupid taxi driver act smart and dropped us off at the taxi stand inside MND building when I already told him I wanna alight at that part of URA Center. He keep telling us he knows the way and from inside walk near. End up we walked a distance even further than from MRT to URA Center and Grandma keeps shouting and scolding like it's my fault.

Next, we cabbed over to Cantoment for a short while and took train over to Toa Payoh after that. Had our lunch at the Gourmet Food Paradise, we ate Japanese food. Grandma left after we finished our lunch leaving My Melody and I all alone. I had my dental appointment at 3pm and thank god My Melody nap from 2pm till 4pm if not I don't know how am I gonna entertain her when I'm having my dental check-up. Took train over to Nex after I've finished.



'Love' note we left for this morning's exit staff.



Wearing this Minnie Mouse romper that I teal liked but it's sleeveless so I won't wear this for her when bringing her out.









My baby love & I, both of us wearing pink top today but I didn't snap a picture of it. She was wearing her new ballet shoes top.

Part Two...

I waited for Bestie Ng to reached and we had early dinner at Food Junction. I ate Hokkien Mee as I couldn't bite properly after my braces was tightened just now. After eating, we waited for ShuQing and Cynthia to reach, been a long time since we last met. We bought Sogurt and went up to the sky garden to chill. Eunice came to join us as well and we took lots of pictures.

At about 9.30pm, they all accompanied me to the Taxi Stand to wait for my Grandma to pick me up. I saw Elizabeth Honey, Kathy and their adorable brown dog. I saw Joanna as well. After I reached home, quickly changed and prepare to head out again. Enjoy the short meet up with those girls, kinda like mini primary/secondary school gathering. All of us are from the same primary school except Cynthia and all of us are from the same secondary school except ShuQing.



My early dinner, it was nice.



The cheapest I've ever bought, $4.40 after 10% and $1 discount from loyalty card.



Bestie Ng & I.



ShuQing & I.



Eunice & I.









Cynthia & I.












Eunice, ShuQing & I.















Cynthia, ShuQing & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment