Sunday, March 20, 2011

Night trip to Nex

Grandma went on holiday today, Star Cruise Virgo, till Wednesday. I stayed home the entire day. Only till night time, bout 7pm, head out with My Melody to Nex to meet Bestie Ng and her sister, JiaJia. They watched me have dinner at KFC, followed by Sogurt session. JiaJia left after that while Bestie Ng accompanied me to NTUC. Bought two big packets of Drypers pampers, two boxes of baby bites, one big bottle of brovil and one big tin of Gain IQ milk powder. Everything hanged on stroller and I feared that the stroller might give way. Trained home instead of cabbing home.



Ugly me with adorable baby girl.









When we were lazing around at home.









All ready to head out in her new little red riding hood pajamas which I really liked because it's purple.









We've only reached downstairs and she wants food already.









I was trying to focus on her cute tiny ponytail.









Still eating when we were in the train.









Posing and pointing here and there. She actually did a twist but I was slow in snapping it.



xoxo, Salina.





With her new Eeyore friend I bought from MCKY earlier on as there was 20% discount. I've got small and large version, now complete set with medium version.



See.. It looks like the stroller gonna give way anytime.



KFC for dinner. It's the third day in a row that I'm eating KFC.



Sogurt is a must have whenever I'm at Nex.







Received my portable iPhone charger on Friday.






Received my two denim shorts this morning.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment