Thursday, March 17, 2011

Monday to Thursday

Short update with pictures.

Monday...

It was actually my off day. Intended to go sing with Bestie Ng. Ended up covering Shikin's shift from 4pm to closing. So I only met Bestie Ng and her sister, JiaJia, for Lunch at Nex. We ate at Texas Chicken and had Sogurt after our lunch.



Lunch at Texas Chicken.



Tried cookies n cream & green apple. The cookies n cream I don't like. And I'm angry cos I think the cashier cheated my money today. This cup, which isn't full, cost me $9.30 even after 10percent off.



Laksa cup noodles for dinner since I only had half an hour dinner break.



Rani bought this for me, one of my most favorite snack.

Tuesday...

In the night, went to meet the MP with Grandma. Nothing much today.



Another parcel came.



My new grey top.

Wednesday...

I worked morning shift today. And had home-cooked meal for dinner.



Breakfast - Peanut congee.



My lunch - Mee Rebus, big chicken pao & green tea.



Dinner - Fish Nauggets.



Dinner - Meat.



Dinner - Scramble eggs.



Dinner - Sze Chuan Hot 'n' Spicy soup.



Three parcels arrived together.



My Melody's babyGAP pajamas, my ankle socks & something.

Thursday...
Worked morning shift today and did some reworked at BRU before going home. Went over to NTUC at Buangkok to buy baby's milk powder & diapers, but in the end only bought a tray of eggs. The NTUC is too small, shall go to the NTUC at Nex to buy. Took bus 43 back home.



Reworked for Alex bath toys.



Rework for caterpillar toys.



Carrot cake for dinner before I head home.



Another parcel again.



My Juicy Couture bracelet is here!.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment