Monday, March 28, 2011

Fifteen months jab

My Melody had her fifteen months jab today afternoon and I am so proud to say she is such a brave little girl. Maybe because the nurse sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and it is her favourite song so she didn't even let out a scream nor cry.

Headed over to cousin's home at Yio Chu Kang, so troublesome to take train there. Had to go to Serangoon and change train to Bishan and change train again to Yio Chu Kang, but the journey was not very long. At night, Grandma came over to pick us up by cab and headed home together.



Lontong for lunch.



No matter how many times I tie her hair, I just felt that it looks weird.



Sit also sit like big boss.















My baby love & I.

































A very smiley baby.









Drink drink drinky.

































My Melody playing on her own.



I'm pretty sure the last time I bought this was more than 2years ago.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment