Thursday, March 3, 2011

Melody's second swim

Trained to Chinatown in the afternoon with My Melody to meet Grandma. We had lunch there and took a cab over to URA Center. But once we reached there, it was raining very heavily and there was no shelter for us to alight so in the end just cab straight to Geylang Bahru and Grandma alighted there while I went straight to Nex to meet Fion.

We had late lunch at Din Tai Fung again. After eating, walk walk around Nex and I bought a gift for Alan's house-warming party that I'm attending this Saturday night. We had Sogurt after our lunch had digested, grape & green apple & peach mango. Randomly, I bring My Melody for baby spa. The first time she swam at baby spa was almost a year ago, this is her second time and she gets to swim in the big pool. We had second round of Sogurt again after the baby spa, big cup this time, grape & green apple & lychee. Home after that.



My greedy monster baby.



Kikapoo, the joy juice drink, my love..









Lousy lunch. The fried dumplings can't be compared to home-made dumplings I've eaten before, the xiao long baos can't be compared to Din Tai Fung's, the century egg porridge totally sucks cos it's tasteless.







A better meal to fill my stomach. Din Tai Fung's xiao long baos and 酸辣汤.






Our first and second round of Sogurt in a day, that's how addictive it is.









This is how my gangster baby sits.









My baby love & I.









Baby love eating as usual.









Fion & I.






















My baby love & I during baby spa.





















My baby love enjoying in the water.


















With other babies in the sane big pool.



Mirror reflection in the lift.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment