Monday, March 21, 2011

Day out with baby love

I brought My Melody out in the afternoon. Meet Jasmine&LittleTrev and YanWen&LittleChlovelle at Ngee Ann City. I bought some foodies and banana julius from Orange Julius for my lunch.



She had her head bent like this while we were waiting to cross the road under the hot sun.









If she's not eating her pacifier, she's eating her fingers.

Next, we walked over to Paragon. As Jasmine needed to go to M1 to service her iPhone. We waited for more than half an hour. Pearl dropped by to find us for awhile.



Kpo Little Melody.









Pretty Little Chlovelle.









Handsome Little Trev.

















The 'couple couple' are so adorable playing together.

We all left town about 4pm. Jasmine and YanWen headed home while I went to Vivo City. YingYing happen to be at Toys'R'Us so she was forced to accompany me as I wanted to bring My Melody to Toys'R'Us to play and to let Rani see her too. I let her down to walk on her own.
















She was keeping herself busy moving all the teapots to the floor.






Sitting on the push-around buggy.






YingYing placed her on the wirebin.






She seemed interested in badminton.






She looks cute with a backpack on.









Even cuter with a sling bag on.

YingYing and I accompanied Rani for her dinner break. We ate at Banquet, I bought chicken porridge for My Melody. Joanna joined us when she ended work. Joanna and I went to Nex and had fries at McDonalds. She left after that and I went to meet Pearl, her hubby and Phelove. We had Sogurt together and followed them to NTUC. They send me home as it was raining. So kind of them, thanks!



Sogurt again.






Little Phelove & My Melody in the car.






Two parcels arrived. One is my new top and another is Melody's.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment