Saturday, March 12, 2011

Melody's new luggage

After picking My Melody up from relative home in Punggol, we went back to Seng Kang to have dinner at Kopitiam Swuare with Jason and his girlfriend, Ruth, at 9pm. Chit-Chatted till about 11pm before we left for home.

Oh and they gave My Melody a kid's luggage which Ruth won in last year's DnD event. My Melody loves it alot cos after she saw it, she refuse to let go. Keep wanted to hold it herself. Thank you Jason and Ruth!!! :>



Home-cooked egg fried rice for late lunch/early dinner.



Eating her favorite baby bites on the LRT.



Crying so badly cos no more foodie for her.



Eating again.. I bought waffles for her.



The kid's luggage they gave My Melody.



My Melody pushing her new luggage around the house.



My Melody ownself climb up and sat on her new luggage.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment