Friday, March 4, 2011

A trip to Pasar Malam

I worked morning shift today. Had to be home early because Grandma wants to go out. Since I'm home early, I brought My Melody out to meet Bestie Ng at Compass Point and we went to the Pasar Malam opposite. Bought plenty of food and sat at a neighborhood area to eat. There was two ramly burgers, one takopachi, one shark fin's soup, three fish otahs and one stick of cheese tofu. That was our dinner. Next we slack at Compass Point till bout 10pm then we headed home. Anyway, I received the new iPhone 4 cases which I purchased from Gmarket, and one was for Bestie Ng and she loves her new glow-in-the-dark green casing so much.










First time bringing her out in pajamas and she is forever sitting like a little gangster.



Our dinner, Pasar Malam food.






My new iPhone 4 cases, all purple.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment