Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Night trip to Nex again

I stayed home and did the housework for the earlier part of the day. Brought My Melody out at 7+pm after she woke up from her nap. Meet Bestie Ng at Hougang MRT station and we went to Nex, yes Nex again. Bump into Kiki and Xavier there. We had dinner at Texas Chicken and not forgetting Sogurt after dinner. I saw the purple pink backpack that i wanted in stock already and i wanted to buy it. But after trying it on, i think the black purple backpack looks nicer on me and easier to match clothes so i bought the black purple backpack instead. Went to NTUC and I bought another big tin of Gain IQ milk powder and two more boxes of baby bites. We stopped somewhere to take pictures with my polariod camera. Trained back home at 10pm.









She can't keep still in the train unless she have something to bite on.















Little Miss Melody.









Nom Nom Nom in the train always.









Polariods with My Melody & Bestie Ng.



Dinner at Texas Chicken.



Sogurt for the third day in a row and I'm loving the rainbow balls so much.



My new black purple backpack.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment