Thursday, May 5, 2011

Eight days passed

After we woke up, we (Grandaunt, Stella, My Melody and I) went downstairs to the hawker centre at Blk 628 to have lunch. Walked one round around the housing estate shops before coming back. In the late afternoon, we took bus 269 to Ang Mo Kio Central as I needed to go to SingPost. We walked around AMK Hub and went to Fairprice Xtra as Grandaunt needs to buy stuffs before taking a taxi back in the evening. while Grandaunt was in Fairprice, she gave us a $5 Yami Yoghurt voucher so Stella and I bought a cup each. But I think it's not very nice so Stella finished my cup for me too. We also bought food from Shihlin TaiWan Street Snacks, Stella bought XXL Crispy Chicken and I bought Seafood Tempura. Grandaunt cooked dinner at home for us.









This lady boss having her baby bites after her lunch, sit until very relaxed too.



Grandaunt & My Melody while we were waiting for bus.









Stella & I when we were in the bus.



Stella took a full body shot of me.









Yami Yoghurt time, it can't be compared to Soghurt.









Very very cranky baby even after giving her milk & baby bites.






Stella with our Shihlin TaiWan Street Snacks.


















My hyper active baby can run around all day without feeling tired.






Attempted to take pictures with My Melody but she keeps moving around.






Home-cooked Sunshine garlic bread but very fail, still nice to eat though.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment