Thursday, May 26, 2011

Twenty-Nine days passed

Entire day at Dad's home. Nothing much but sadly the maid, Nos, last day today. Her agent came to take her back in the evening. New maid will be coming tomorrow, wonder how she looks like and how she is like.



Cooked Udon noodles to eat when I woke up at 10+am and that's my only proper meal for today.



A random number suddenly MMS me a handsome picture of Hossan Leong.










My Melody & I with me looking so unglam.






Pictures with the maid, Nos, just before her agent take her back.















Melody in Dad's boxer gloves one.















And she starts fighting with Dad.









Piggy sister is jealous, also want to join in the fun.















Melody in Dad's boxing gloves two.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment