Friday, May 27, 2011

Thirty days passed

HAPPY SEVENTEEN MONTHSARY TO MY CUTIE PIE MELODY PRINCESS!!!

I send sister to school and pick her up from school today. Out with Dad, his wife, sister and My Melody in the evening. Dad send me home first as I needed to take something. Next, went to Hougang Green to bring the new maid home. Had prawn noodles dinner at somewhere near Jalan Besar and Dickson Road. Stall name was Hock Prawn Mee and Dad, his wife and I ate two bowls each, I also ate sister's half bowl so I ate the most. Reached home just in tine for The In-Laws. Dad's wife, maid, sister, My Melody and I went down to NTUC after the show ended.









My Melody acts like she knows how to play badminton.



I like this picture of My Melody with the ball.



A shot of her just before we're heading out.



And a shot of piggy sister.









Random shots of My Melody when we're outside.









And random shots of My Melody when we're at home.



I never knew there was such small bananas too, so cute.



Random thoughts, how I feel everyday at when I think about it. I was foolish and only have myself to blame for it. Sigh.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment