Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eighteen days passed

Sister attended abacus class in the afternoon. While she was at class, Dad send me home to fold the clothes at home and back to his place again. We waited for sister to end so I let Melody play and run around at the playground. My Melody is a big girl now because she knows how to play slide on her own already. It was sister's first lesson and Dad wanted to pay the course fees but the teacher said sister was not ready yet, maybe join next year when she will be more attentive. My sister is still very stubborn and playful at the age of four.



The painting I did this morning.















My Melody actually knows how to blow the recorder.



















































She seems to be having alot of fun on her own.









Random shots of me.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment