Monday, May 23, 2011

Twenty-Six days passed

Went out in the morning for awhile. Nap at home with My Melody in the afternoon for almost two hours. In the evening, brought My Melody out to Vivo City to meet my favourite girl, Nadia. We had Burger King for dinner and walked around Vivo City. At 9pm, she accompanied me to Toys'R'Us as I needed to settle my cab fares. Seriously don't like the feeling when we were walking around TRU with Rani. We waited for them to end work and train home with Rani and Jason. It just felt awkward, I miss everything about it.









Baby snatches phone from me and starts to talk in her baby language.















Baby eating her dried apple bites.















Binning on her baby bites on the train as usual.
























Random shots of My Melody tonight.















My baby love & I.













My favorite girl & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment