Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Twenty-Eight days passed

Woke up early and took cab to Clementi with Grandma and My Melody. Reached there and I was told that we could leave already and no need come back anymore. Just remain contactable and wait for call. Took cab again to Singapore General Hospital as Grandma wanted to buy her medicine. And took cab again to Chinatown for lunch after that. Took a train back home at 1+pm and My Melody was still napping since before we had lunch. She woke up near 4pm and I prepared to head out. Going over to Dad's home to stay for a week again. I pushed My Melody in her stroller and walked from home to Dad's home in Fernvale.




My Melody is camera shy.









Her sleeping position this morning after I cane out from my bath.









Not enough sleep resulting in her crankiness.



Lunch at Chinatown.




Halfway through the journey while walking to Dad's home, I decided to take a picture.



Another picture when we finally reached Dad's home.









Enjoying my favorite 大包 bought from Chinatown with My Melody.









Maid feeding sister & My Melody being greedy as usual.















My Melody on the sofa.









It looks like she's smoking cigar.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment