Monday, May 9, 2011

Twelve days passed

Early morning, was pissed off. And he actually hit me. The impact was so hard I don't know if it was a slap. But it felt like he boxed my nose, cos the pain was on my nose and it started to bleed with deep red blood. No one, not even my father ever laid hands on me, he is the very first to dare to hit me which made my grandma very angry with him. Thank god my grandma was at home, if not no one to help me again. I was fuming mad angry because he kept accusing me of something I did not say and refuse to believe me. It wasn't the first time he scolded about this issue, and he just randomly for no reason flare up about it this morning. I was so angry that I shouted back too and I clenched my fists which was the reason that made him more angry and hit me. JUST BECAUSE I CLENCHED MY FISTS WHEN I WAS ANGRY! What the fcuk seriously. Till now, my nose still hurt alot okay.



After My Melody woke up, we went out together with Grandma. Took train to Vivo as we needed to go to Toys'R'Us to settle something. We had lunch at Food Junction at Harbour Front Centre first. After we settled our stuff, we took cab and Grandma dropped me off at Toa Payoh for my dental appointment at 3pm. After my dental appointment, I waited for Grandaunt and Stella as they were coming to TPY to eat. We ate at Gourmet Paradise at HDB Hub. Grandaunt queued very very long just to eat their rojak but it was really very very nice to eat. After eating, I left them and took bus 159 to Seng Kang. Then took bus 83 to go to relative home in Punggol to bring My Melody back.

Was meeting Cousin YanPeng at Nex at 8.15pm, it was 7.30pm so I decided to walk to Hougang station. But ended up I walked to Buangkok station as I was late already, should have walked to Hougang station instead as it was almost the same distance. We saw Jordan at Nex, one of our JiuJiu's good friend and my favourite uncle whom I haven't seen in years. We shared 9pcs Spicy Nuggets meal, finally get to eat my favourite seaweed shaker fries. Walked around till 10pm and she took train to Seng Kang with me.









My Melody in the train nomming as usual.









Again nomming in the train while on the way to Nex.









Her birdie ponytail is back & she is acting cute.















Third outfit for today when she is out.



Random shot of Cousin YanPeng.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment