Sunday, May 1, 2011

Four days passed

I met Bestie Ng at 4pm and as usual we went to Nex. My intention for going out today was to buy Melody's diapers and milk powder as they are running low, but there was no sale price at NTUC so I did not buy today. We had early dinner at Texas Chicken. Skipped Sogurt for the first time.

I am very very tired from walking around the whole mall. From Nex at Serangoon to Heartland Mall at Kovan to Hougang Mall at Hougang. And finally back home at Seng Kang. I do not know why I will feel tired, maybe because I laze around too much at home the past two days.



Our early dinner.





















My Melody snacking as usual.




Bestie snapped this shot of My Melody & I when we were going up an escalator.



Bestie Ng & I.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment