Saturday, May 14, 2011

Seventeen days passed

It's Saturday and Dad decides to bring sister and My Melody to eXplorer Kids today. I hate going to playpad during weekends because there will be so many people. There was triple times more people than the previous Saturday Dad brought us there as there was two birthday parties too. Played for only an hour and dinner was at Mr Chicken Rice because that is what sister wants to eat everytime after playing. Dad bought a painting book for sister and asked me to reach her. I painted a page on my own and kept it because it is my favourite ekephants. That is all for my Saturday.









The big & small together looks kind of cute.









My Melody sure knows how to keep herself entertained.









Too eager, she can't wait to get down and play.




































It is always very difficult to take pictures of her so only time to snap is when she's in the ball pit.






























My little rascal throw tantrum still can pose so cutely.



My artwork. I love painting (and coloring) when I was younger. Hehe, the elephants are so adorable.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment