Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dinner with Bestie

(One Hundred & One days passed)

It was a stay home day with My Melody. I was waiting her her to take her afternoon nap and wait for her to wake up to bring her out for dinner. But all the way still 6pm, she still refuse to nap while I kept falling asleep. Randomly, asked Bestie JiaWen if she was free for dinner and she was. So we met at 7pm at Compass Point and after deciding for a long time, we ate at McDonalds as we both wanted the Hello Kitty watch. After dinner, we went shopping for gift for our Mum's birthday. We both bought the same #1 red cup from Popular and got it wrapped there. I headed home with My Melody at 9.30pm.




My Melody act shy, always cover her face & refuse to let me take picture of her.










































Peektures for tonight with My Melody & Bestie JiaWen.









Fun shots with Bestie JW.






Random shots of my Bestie.






Dinner at McDonalds.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment