Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekends and Melody

Saturday...

(One Hundred & Eight days passed)

Out in the morning and came home in about 7+pm. Reached home to see My Melody arranging Grandma's CDs in a row in the living room. Grandma went out as soon as I reached home. I started trying out my new dresses to decide on which dress to wear to my cousin, Yan Peng's, wedding on Friday night. I was taking my own reflection in the mirror and My Melody extra keep coming infront of me. She thinks I am taking her photo so she keep covering her eyes.



See her new creation, lining up Grandma's CDs in a row.












Since she keeps coming infront of me, of course I will snap her pictures.












Trying out dresses, I really love the top 3 black dresses alot, can't decide on which to wear.

Sunday...

(One Hundred & Nine days passed)

It was a stay-home day as my period came last night and I was having cramps today. Felt so unwell to do anything, I just wanted to sleep. Yet My Melody only nap for less than an hour, just nice I changed Grandma's bedsheet, cleaned the floor, make my teeth in toilet and she woke up. She refuse to eat her porridge today but drank alot alot of milk.



My Melody for the night.









My Melody & I for the night.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment