Wednesday, August 17, 2011

xoxo, Nadia & YingYing!

(One Hundred & Twelve days passed)

Fifty-First day of work today. Had plain century egg congee at Kopitiam for lunch today. After work, Nadia sweet maged me if I wanted to meet her for dinner and I agreed. Ask YingYing along to join us and she agreed too. I rushed home to prepare and bring My Melody out to meet Nadia and YingYing at Nex bout 8pm. Dinner was at McDonalds, Nadia and I shared the family dinner box. We went up to the Skypark and chatted plus cam-whored till about 10.30pm before we left for home. Impromtu meet up with two of my favorite friend from Toys'R'Us, can't be any happier tonight cos I really missed the girls alot.



Lunch for today.
























My Melody just can't sit still in her stroller, really like small gangster baby.



My favorite girl, Nadia.









Nadia & I while waiting for YingYing to reach.



Nadia with My Melody.



Dinner at McDonalds.















YingYing with My Melody at Mac.
























My Melody is so adorable when she eats on her own.









My Melody suddenly so obedient, will hold YingYing's hand & walk.









Random shots of me that I really liked.









Nadia & I again.















Me with the girls i missed so much, Nadia & YingYing.















My girls & I with My Melody.









My Melody seems to be attached to YingYing even though she sometimes very fierce to her, haha.









The girls with My Melody.









Shots of My Melody taken with the front camera very cute & funny.






























My Melody playing so happily with the balloon she got from Mac.













































Then she plays with the stroller so happily too.



Nadia & YingYing.







































Polariods for the day.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment