Friday, August 26, 2011

Stay at J&S Cousin's Crib

Sunday...

(One Hundred & Sixteen days passed)

Grandma went to cruise today, so My Melody and I went over to Grandaunt's home to stay till Friday.




































My Melody at Grandaunt's home.

Monday...

(One Hundred & Seventeen days passed)

Fifty-Fourth day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M. Porridge meal from KFC for breakfast. Skipped lunch today. Went out at night and only reached home at 11+pm.



Breakfast for today.

































My Melody for the night.

Tuesday...

(One Hundred & Eighteen days passed)

Took MC today, first time after working here for two and a half months. Had zi char for dinner with Grandaunt and family at Blk 608. I went to Grace Clinic to see doctor and get MC after dinner, cost me $32.



Lunch for today.



























My Melody cannot wait to eat.





















Me with Stella & Jasmine.






Grandaunt, her husband & My Melody.















Grandaunt feeding My Melody.












My Melody drinking water.


















The very yummy dinner.

Wednesday...

(One Hundred & Nineteen days passed)

Fifty-Fifth day of work today. Had Tom Yum ban main for lunch at Kopitiam. After work went post office to mail letter and back to Grandaunt's home straight.



Lunch for today.



Sold at post office, very cute.












Melody messing with my bag & stuff.

Thursday...

(One Hundred & Twenty days passed)

Fifty-Sixth day of work today. Bought my favorite A.M. Porridge from KFC for breakfast again. Had Mee Goreng for lunch at Kopitiam. Accompanied Jasmine to the clinic when I got home. I bought bubble tea, Honey Green Tea, for myself and fries for My Melody.



Breakfast for today.



Lunch for today.



Bubble tea is love.















My Melody enjoying her fries.

Friday...

(One Hundred & Twenty-One days passed)

Fifty-Seventh day of work today. Had mixed vegetable rice at Kopitiam for lunch. Brought My Melody home tonight as Grandma will be coming back.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.









My Melody wearing this dress for the first time.















The only shots with My Melody this week.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment