Monday, August 29, 2011

High Fever Attack

Sunday...

(One Hundred & Twenty-Three days passed)

Had to wake up early just to go over to Compass Point to bring sister and the maid over to my house. I was having high fever so I woke up with a splitting headache. Melody was still sleeping so I brought them to Burger King for breakfast and to pass time. I wanted to sleep the entire day away but I had to look after sister and Melody while the maid helped to clean the house. I got frustrated, irritated and angry easily as I felt really really unwell. Took med yet I cannot get a proper rest as Melody was very attached to me. Only had peace after Grandma brought sister and the maid home in the evening and I slept with Melody.



My piggy sister.



Piggy sister eating.



Maid & sister.



Breakfast at Burger King.

Monday...

(One Hundred & Twenty-Four days passed)

Woke up feeling very very weak and sick still so I had to take MC. Was able to sleep till bout 1pm and went back to Seng Kang. Hui Bing accompanied me to the polyclinic and lunch at Pizza Hut after that. I was feeling very drowsy from the time I met her, because I took some med earlier. Went home at 5pm and only manage to get a little rest and Melody starts crying and knocking the door wanting to come in my room.


Tau Suan before I take medicines.



Clear soup for soup of the day.



Curry Zazzle Baked Rice which I don't really like.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment