Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ninety-Seven days passed

Monday...

Fourty-First day of work. I had McDonald's for lunch today. First time since I've worked here for two months. I decided to try the new Chilli Tepanyaki Chicken burger. After work, walked walked at the big big night market at Gelang Serai area. My dinner were snacks and cotton candy.



Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.



Hari Raya decorations at Geylang Serai.

Tuesday...

Fourty-Second day of work today. I had plain century egg congee at Kopitiam for lunch today. Bought The Original Mocha Ice Blended from Coffee Bean again. After work, had to go over to relative home at Punggol to bring My Melody home as Grandma was there. Bought McDonald's happy meal for My Melody. No more purple pony, instead is blue pony. Walked home with F and Qw as they happen to be going back at the same time.






Lunch for today.



I'm getting addicted to this drink.






Me at work.









My Melody in the train.









My Melody & I at home.



Satay for dinner.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment