Friday, August 5, 2011

One Hundred days passed

Thursday...

Fourty-Forth day of work today. I had Ham & Sausage Baked Rice for lunch. The standard dropped, no longer as nice as before. And liang pi for dinner.






Lunch for today.



Dinner for today.

Friday...

Fourty-Fifth day of work today. I bought two pies from Pie Kia for breakfast, one beef pie and one black pepper chicken pie. Fion came to accompany me for lunch. Had early lunch at Nihon Mura, Salmon is love. Thanks for coming, really appreciate it. After work, headed over to Jasmine's home. She made my favourite Chilli Crab cup noodles for my dinner, so nice of her. It is gonna be a fun night, shall blog about it again.



Breakfast.















Fion & I.



Random shot of Fion.
























Our lunch for today.












Trev & I.



Dinner for today.






Me for today.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment