Friday, August 12, 2011

Long time no Mahjong

(One Hundred & Seven days passed)

Fourty-Nineth day of work today. Qing Wen and Fion came to Singapore Post Centre for lunch today. So I extra extra a bit, join them for lunch at Nihon Mura. I ended work at 7pm today and Jasmine was waiting for me at Paya Lebar MRT station. We took train back to Seng Kang together and took LRT to go to Rivervale Plaza. We had dinner at KFC, I finally get to try the new cheesy crunch chicken set. After eating, we went up to Caroline's home for mahjong session with Cline and her boyfriend, Kian Wei. Played 2 full rounds and finished at almost 3am. Bought drink from McDonald home for Grandma and Jasmine and I shared cab home. Enjoyed the simple night spend with the girls, cannot wait for the next time.





















Lunch at Nihon Mura.






Reflection of Jasmine & I while waiting for train.









Dinner at KFC with Jasmine.






Pictures taken before I pin up my fringe for some luck.






Favorite mummy, Jasmine & I.






Dear daughter, Caroline & I.









With the girls I love, Caroline & Jasmine.















Random shots of me with a face filled with pimples.



Very adorable design on the cupboard.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment