Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last Saturday Night

(One Hundred & Fifteen days passed)

Part One...

Fifty-Third day of work today. Went to work in the morning till noon time and I went home straight. Stayed home with My Melody all afternoon.




My Melody wants to go market.









She keeps lying down infront of me.





















She keeps crawling back & front too.















Finally, she loves drinking water now.

Part Two...
(Random night some time back)

At night, I started preparing at 8+pm as I was heading out to PowerHouse. I took cab and picked Jasmine up at her area and off to St James together. For the first time, I ate at Food Republic before going in. Had you tiao rojak for my dinner. HuiXian and her friend, SzeHan, reached and we went in together. Saw Ruth when I got in, also met Adelin and TanGeok inside. I shared cab back with SzeHan at about 3am.



With Dearest Jasmine when we're in the cab.



Random shot of me.



My you tiao rojak dinner, yummy.



Drinks, vodka cranberry & vodka orange.



Very dark shot with Dearest Jasmine.


















With the girls for tonight.















Trio shots for the night.















Toilet shots for the night.















With favorite mummy, Jasmine.









With mummy, HuiXian.






With mummy, Adelin.



With mummy, TanGeok.









With HuiXian's friend, Sze Han.






With SzeHan's friend, Aaron.



With Jasmine's friend.



Last shot of me before I end my day.

p.s. More pictures in FaceBook.

xoxo, Salina.

No comments:

Post a Comment